Re: RE: New! SEAONC Web Site

Bill,

Currently InterNic has not switched its pointer to the new web hosting company, that is why you have to go to the old seaonc.org home page and be transferred to the new one. The switch will happen anytime now (at lease that is what InterNic says).

Email will not work properly until InterNic completes the switch. The email list will be added at that time. It is going to be in this format:
office(--nospam--at)seaonc.org
code(--nospam--at)seaonc.org

Personally, I am annoyed that it is taking them that long, as I want the web site to be completey functional.
Hope that answers your question.

If you have any comments, however trivial you might think they are, I would like to get them.

Thanks,
Constantine