RE: RE: New! SEAONC Web Site

Constantine-

Thanks for the reply.  It must be frustrating to have the site ready to go
and have a third party holding you up.

The overall design of the site looks really good and will be a valuable
addition to our ways of communicating within SEAONC.   Congratulations on a
job well done!

In looking at the amount of information on the site, it looks like it will
take quite an effort to keep it up to date.  I'm not sure if there is any
way I can help, but if so let me know.

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA