Re: Falling Debris Impact Load

Christopher Wright wrote:

> There are a couple of very good examples of exactly this in a book called
> 'Structural Dynamics for the Practising Engineer' by an Aussie whose
> first two initials are H. M. I cannot remember his last name to save my
> soul...

I found the following title at www.barnesandnoble.com:

                Structural Dynamics for the Practising Engineer
                H. Max Irvine

Also, the web page says:

Our Price: $39.95
            Please note: This title needs to be ordered directly with the
            publisher and usually ships within 3-5 weeks. There are
            occasions where the titles may go out of print or the
            publishers may no longer carry stock. If we cannot fill your
            order, we will notify you within 1-2 weeks.
            Format: Paperback, 224pp.