Rollup Doors and Earthquakes

I am collecting information about rollup doors and would appreciate your help.

Have you ever encountered rollup, sectional, or telescoping garage doors that
have become stuck, misaligned, or derailed during or shortly after an
earthquake?

Have you designed any independent garage door frames that accommodate building
drift?

Do you consider garage door performance in seismic evaluations of existing
essential services buildings such as firehouses?

Please don't reply to this message directely. Instead, send me your answers
off the air to FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com. Thanks,

Fred Turner, SE