Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 17:15:22 +0800
Just checking if you have received your copy of my HP48G/GX RC design Programs -----Original Message----- From: Charley Hamilton [mailto:chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu] Sent: Thursday, May 21, 1998 3:18 AM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX Alex, several of us at the universityuse it. I'd be interested if you're willing. I haven't got a PC-GX cable, though. I'll see if someone here has one. Charley --------- Charles Hamilton, EIT Phone: 949.824.8257 (office) Graduate Student 949.856.2797 (home) Department of Civil and FAX: 949.824.8694 Environmental Engineering Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu University of California, Irvine
- Prev by Subject: HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Next by Subject: RE: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX
- Previous by thread: Re: Year 2000 computer problem!
- Next by thread: RE: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX