Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Timber Beam Deflection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Timber Beam Deflection
- From: <RoyLevy(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 14:24:19 EDT
I wish to thank all the responders for their prompt replies. They all made some sense, although the conclusions may have differed. This was a theoretical problem and the assumption was that the beam was straight without initial camber. For those who suggested that the final deflection will be of the order of 0.75 inches, does that imply that sufficient repetitions of the described sequence could cause the deflections to increase without bound ?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Timber beam deflection
- Next by Subject: Timber Beam Deflection
- Previous by thread: Timber beam deflection
- Next by thread: Timber Beam Deflection