I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it

Uncovering links for engineering or even the Y2K problem that I responded to
is not great feat. I use a freeware program called Copernic 98. It uses
fifteen or twenty of the top search engines like Excite, DejaNews, Hotbot
and more. You simply enter a search string (in this case Y2K)and it
accumlates everything on the Internet that contains the search criteria.
Copernic will then list all of the finds and you can simply double click on
any of them to visit the web page associated with the find. You can save
your search list and come back to it at any time.
Copernic integrates in either Internet Explorer or Netscape and can be run
independent of either browser using its own built-in browser. I highly
recommend the program for it's simplicity or advanced users features. The
best part is that it is entirely free - nada - no charge and available from
: http://www.copernic.com/free98.html. You can purchase a more feature laden
version but I have found the free version to be more than sufficient for 99%
of my search needs.

I highly recommend this for anyone interested in finding information on the
INternet.

Dennis S. Wish PE