Re: Cold-Formed Steel Design by Wei-Wen Yu

Dennis -
  I don't have a copy of Mr Yu's book so I can't state an opinion. For
beginners interested in residential CFS construction and design, I'd recommend
"Residential Steel Framing Handbook" by Robert Scharff. It addresses all of
the basics including details(floor and roof), connections and materials. The
publisher is McGraw Hill but I purchased my copy from OPAMP Technical Books
located in LA. The cost is $52.40 including S&H. The phone numbers are
800.468.4322 or 213.464.4322. The web site is www.opamp.com.

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD