Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Stamping of Plans[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Stamping of Plans
- From: "Habaradas, Tony" <THabaradas(--nospam--at)kticorp.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:04:18 -0500
Somebody who is not a registered civil engineer has requested me to review his work and stamp the drawings and calculations that he has prepared. He gave me copies of his calculations and all the drawings. I like to know what do I need to do in this case and what are the legal and professional implications. I will appreciate any help.
- Prev by Subject: RE: stainless steel sparking
- Next by Subject: Stamping of Plans
- Previous by thread: Project Impact: Building a Disaster Resistant Community - Videoconference
- Next by thread: Stamping of Plans - Responsible Charge