Re: Timber Beam Deflection

Several research projects have been performed at Washington State University on
the creep of wood.  There are several factors which increase the creep.  In 1985
for my Masters thesis I studied the Relative Deflection of Glulam Beams Due to
Moisture Cycling.  Results were published but I don't recall the journal.

Contact Dr Itani at Washington State University if a literature search does not
give you the information you are looking for.

Sincerely
Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.
Sunnyside, WA