Stamping of Plans

Tony,

It depends on which state you are located in.  In Arizona it is illegal to
seal work not produced by you or a bona fide employee.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Tony Habaradas wrote:

. > Somebody who is not a registered civil engineer has requested me to
. > review his work and stamp the drawings and calculations that he has
. > prepared.
. >
. > He gave me copies of his calculations and all the drawings.
. >
. > I like to know what do I need to do in this case and what are the legal
. > and professional implications.
. >
. > I will appreciate any help.
. >