From: Habaradas, Tony [mailto:THabaradas(--nospam--at)kticorp.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 1998 12:04 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Stamping of Plans

Somebody who is not a registered civil engineer has requested me to
review his work and stamp the drawings and calculations that he has
prepared.

He gave me copies of his calculations and all the drawings.

I like to know what do I need to do in this case and what are the legal
and professional implications.

I will appreciate any help.