Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Stamping of Plans is common[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Stamping of Plans is common
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:43:23 -0500
FWIW, It would probably be whoever is Secretary of Commerce at the time (ironically, Malcolm BALDRIDGE was once Reagan's Sec. of Comm.) But can you imagine, in that case, having the signature of the late Ron Brown on your licensure certificate, for example? Or some other Clinton cut-out? Yeah, let's stick to state licensure/registration, with the states cooperating through NCCES. If it ain't broke... -----Original Message----- From: Caldwell, Stan [SMTP:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com] Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 1998 1:07 PM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: RE: Stamping of Plans is common Dear Mr. Baldridge, etc.: Are you advocating national registration? Ugh! I, for one, do not want Bill Clinton's signature on my certificate! Registration of all professions has always been a state responsibility, and should remain so. However, more uniformity in the registration laws and procedures would certainly be a welcome improvement.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Stamping of Plans is common
- Next by Subject: Re: Stamping of Plans is common
- Previous by thread: RE: Stamping of Plans
- Next by thread: Re: Stamping of Plans is common