Application for Structural drafter

Dear Sirs,

I have received your mail via -				.
I have 3 and more experience in  structural engineering  analysis,
design and automation drafting using Auto CAD and Lisp programming.
I wish to work with your organisation (I have send my resume' earlier).
I am a post graduate Structural Engineer. Presently working in
Walchand College of Engineering Sangli, Maharashtra State, India,
as lecturer in applied mechanics department and assisted
the project consulatancy  work.

Objects :

1.	To work on Advanced CAD in engineering  using Finite Element Analysis method of
	technique.
2.	To work with professional peoples for leaning and self development.
3.	Participate in the turn key projects like High Towers, Bridges,
        Offshore structures and  others.
4.	Global exposure and self improvement in all aspects.
5.	Social respect.
6.	To have sound financial background.

I can do for your organisation :

1.	Auto-CAD structural drafting of projects.
2.	Assist in structural Analysis and Design work.
3.	Supervision of sites according to design requirements
        and willing to travel for that.
4.	Estimation of projects.

Salary and other expections :

1.	Min salary, plus expences to cover up food, stay, travel etc.
2.	Concrete increament per year.
3.	Extra work remunerations.
4.	Transperant business.
5.	Clear and specific task.
6.	Friendly and healty working environment.

Family Background :

Father  : Dr. M.R. Shiyekar - B.E.(Civil) M.E.(Structures) , Phd.(IIT Mumbai)
          Prinipal Walchand Institute of Tech. Solapur INDIA.
Mother  : S.M Shiyekar - M.A. (History)
          Teacher at Sangli.
Siater  : Anushka Gokhale - Bsc. Electronics , MCM,

Now MailCity offers forwarding so you can check your MailCity messages and other e-mail all in one place.  Go to http://www.mailcity.com