Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Welding Electrodes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: Re: Welding Electrodes
- From: <jerome.tan(--nospam--at)PAREURO.COM>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:04:43 +0000
I have received the replies to this posting before but this is the first time that I received the source post.How come? ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Welding Electrodes Author: MIME7:CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com at INTERNET Date: 8/26/98 9:41 AM I'm presently involved with a project for which I am to prepare shop drawings for a structural steel assembly. The various steel member components including the welding electrodes(11018) are on site. When I requested the steel specification, A36 was indicated. I stated that the electrode tensile strength(110 ksi) does not match that of the steel(per AWS D1.1). I then requested the steel mill certification. While awaiting this information, any comments? Charlie Canitz, PE Bel Air, MD
- Prev by Subject: RE: Welding Electrodes
- Next by Subject: What happen when earthquake shaking bridges in New York City?
- Previous by thread: RE: Welding Electrodes
- Next by thread: Moment Frames