Re: Stamping of Plans is common

Steve  Baldridge,

Did you say that Hawaii will not accept reciprocity for California License if
one did not pass the EIT? I am planning to get my S.E. license in Hawaii but I
got my California C.E. license by waiving the EIT requirement because I have a
license in another country(they don't allow this anymore today). I do have a
California S.E. license.

What government agency in Hawaii can I call to inquire about this?

Ernie Natividad