Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Board of Registration of Professional Engineers,
Architects, Surveyors and Landscape Architects
1010 Richards Street
Mail: P. O. Box 3469 
Honolulu 96801
James Kobashigawa, Executive Officer
Telephone: (808) 586-2702
Fax: (808) 586-2689

This is from the NCEES web site which
lists all the PE boards and their web sites (if any).

Ed Marshall, PE
Simons Engineering

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	ErnieNSE(--nospam--at) [SMTP:ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Wednesday, August 26, 1998 12:56 PM
> To:	seaint(--nospam--at)
> Subject:	Re: Stamping of Plans is common
> Steve  Baldridge, 
> Did you say that Hawaii will not accept reciprocity for California
> License if
> one did not pass the EIT? I am planning to get my S.E. license in
> Hawaii but I
> got my California C.E. license by waiving the EIT requirement because
> I have a
> license in another country(they don't allow this anymore today). I do
> have a
> California S.E. license.
> What government agency in Hawaii can I call to inquire about this?
> Ernie Natividad