HAWAII PE Board

HAWAII
Board of Registration of Professional Engineers,
Architects, Surveyors and Landscape Architects
1010 Richards Street
Mail: P. O. Box 3469
Honolulu 96801
James Kobashigawa, Executive Officer
Telephone: (808) 586-2702
Fax: (808) 586-2689

This is from the NCEES web site http://www.ncees.org/boards.htm which
lists all the PE boards and their web sites (if any).

Ed Marshall, PE
Simons Engineering
Atlanta