Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HAWAII PE Board[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HAWAII PE Board
- From: Ed Marshall <elmarshall(--nospam--at)HASimons.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:18:55 -0700
HAWAII Board of Registration of Professional Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and Landscape Architects 1010 Richards Street Mail: P. O. Box 3469 Honolulu 96801 James Kobashigawa, Executive Officer Telephone: (808) 586-2702 Fax: (808) 586-2689 This is from the NCEES web site http://www.ncees.org/boards.htm which lists all the PE boards and their web sites (if any). Ed Marshall, PE Simons Engineering Atlanta > -----Original Message----- > From: ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com] > Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 12:56 PM > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Re: Stamping of Plans is common > > Steve Baldridge, > > Did you say that Hawaii will not accept reciprocity for California > License if > one did not pass the EIT? I am planning to get my S.E. license in > Hawaii but I > got my California C.E. license by waiving the EIT requirement because > I have a > license in another country(they don't allow this anymore today). I do > have a > California S.E. license. > > What government agency in Hawaii can I call to inquire about this? > > Ernie Natividad > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hawaii - Special Inspection.
- Next by Subject: Heating mat in concrete slab
- Previous by thread: Re: Project Impact: Building a Disaster Resistant Community - Videoconference
- Next by thread: Ice Splitters/Snow Loads on Roof Projections