Part time help wanted

Without trying to build more competition in our area, I am in need of some engineering support. There are roughly five or six engineers servicing the Coachella Valley - which includes eleven small cities including Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Indio, Coachella, Thermal, Mecca, Thousand Palms and Desert Hot Springs. I believe all of use are extrememly busy with sizable projects - mostly large custom homes.
I have been receiving six to eight calls a week from residents who need small projects completed. These are mostly the room additions, patio covers, retaining walls, inspection and roof reports and the similar small projects.
I general try to accomodate these small projects to help the building departments who require an engineers interaction. My peers in the area have been refering these projects to me. I have had to start turning them away and feel bad that I have no one to recommend. This type of grunt work that I consider a community service.

If anyone is interested in helping me with some of these projects please email me privately. I am looking primarily for someone with strong skills in wood, and lateral (seismic and wind) design as well as strong communication skills. Integration of software, Cad and the Internet is very important since my office is in my home.

This may be good for a young engineer, a year or two out of school who has designed a few homes or light commercial structures. I am very particular about the appearance of my packages (cad and design calculations). The work will be on a job by job basis as the calls come in. The closer you live to Palm Springs the better (and more cost effective).

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE