From: Dennis S. Wish PE [mailto:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 9:08 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: To those who wish to be Removed from this list

Bill, before we rush to judgement with these people I want to know if there
is a problem with someone unsubscribing from a network such as those that
occur at universities, goverment servers or large office intranets. I have a
feeling that they can not unsubscribe in the same fashion as those of us on
PC's.
I sent a letter to this student to asked if she had attempted to follow the
instructions. I assume she had since her subject line is a response to my
post giving explicit direction.
So, lets go easy on these people until we know if there is a problem or not.
Dennis
PS: Shafat, if you are reading this, please let us know if Intranets need to
have revised or specific instructions.