Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
STEEL-Field Trip[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, chent(--nospam--at)bv.com, se3949(--nospam--at)yahoo.com, Tarek(--nospam--at)deltanet.com
- Subject: STEEL-Field Trip
- From: James Lai <jslaicse(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:13:29 -0700
James Lai will be conducting a field trip to the Visual Arts Building at the Cal State Univ. at San Bernardino. The field trip will be between 2:30 p.m. to 4:00p.m. on Friday, August 28, 1998. Direction to job site: Exit I215 at University Parkway. Go east to North Park (just before the main entrance to the campus), then left turn at North Park Road. Turn right at Sierra Drive between Parking Lots B and C. The Visual Arts Building is to the east of Sierra Hall. Follow the inner campus road to the chainlink staging area north of the Visula Arts Building and park inside the Mallcraft staging area adjoining the Yasuda Center. Walk across to the Mallcraft field office in the Visual Arts courtyard area. Reminder: Bring your hard head and safety boots.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Tanks: Calculating Sloshing Forces
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel: Moments in joist seats.
- Previous by thread: Re: Remove my name from your E-mail list
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic Zone 2