Re: Remove my name from your E-mail list

Dear SEAInt list member:

It seems like some of you are having trouble leaving the SEAInt email list
server.

In the header section of an email from the SEAInt list, please look for a
header called "X-Listmember:" followed by an email address. That is the
address you are subscribed as. Lets assume that address is
"oldaddress(--nospam--at)company.com".

Send an email to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type:

leave seaint oldaddress(--nospam--at)company.com

That should do it. SEAInt list server is one of the unique educational
tools for engineers all around the world. If you do not like the amount of
email you are getting, you can request that all email be sent to you as a
single email, once every day. This feature is known as the "Digest" feature.

How to get One email a day from the list server.

If you are already subscribed to the list, simply subscribe again. Your
account will then be switched to the "Digest" mode. All the email sent to
the list will be collected for you and sent to you soon after midnight as a
single email.

How do I switch back to the non-digest mode?

If you are currently subscribed using the "Digest" mode, simply subscribe
again to the list.
Your account will then be switched back to the normal mode.

Hope that helps.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Administrator