Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Leaving the List[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC list <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Leaving the List
- From: Bob Shilling <shilling(--nospam--at)emf.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
This is really wierd. This list is supposedly all Engineers. You'd think we could figure out how to sub and unsub from a list, without sending angry notes to the entire list asking for someone to do it for you. Especially since every friggin message on the list has the answer embedded at the end of it. I am on several other mail lists (mostly motorcycle stuff) where many of the subscribers have no tech background at all, and we get nowhere NEAR this volume of helplessness. I personally sub and unsub a lot, as work loads, going out of town, etc. dictates. I follow the instructions and it works just fine. IF you've followed the instructions, and it still doesn't work, contact the sysop. The address is on the web site. Don't keep sending angry messages to the whole list, expecting someone else to do it for you. Nobody can. The message has to come from YOUR email address. Unsubscribing is almost exactly the same process as subscribing. If you got on this list, you can get off it just as easily. Yes. I'm getting tired of this cr*p. Have a nice day, Bob . . . . . . . . . . . . . ........................... Bob Shilling, SE Berkeley, CA shilling(--nospam--at)emf.net
- Prev by Subject: Learning seismic analysis and design procedures using problem set examples.
- Next by Subject: Letter to Thomas Jefferson [humor]
- Previous by thread: Re: Canvas patio covers and the code????
- Next by thread: wood trusses