Re: Tall Signs

jerome.tan(--nospam--at)PAREURO.COM wrote:

>  ...... then you may have to design a connection of the banner to the supports in such a way that when the wind exceeds a certain pressure (w/c you have to determine by test) the banner will be released by that connection on its own. This reduced wind pressure will be used for the design of the structure and its foundation.

I would first ask my professional liability insurance carrier if they
would protect me from being sued by the guy driving the car with his
wife and three kids along the interstate at 75mph and a banner covering
the windshield.

Send the disclaimer letters to everyone you can and walk away from the
project.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.