-----Original Message-----
From:	MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent:	Thursday, August 27, 1998 5:11 PM
To:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject:	wood trusses

Some time ago this server discussed the topic of wood trusses and an
organization, the "Wood Truss Council of America" (I think) was referenced.
This organization is supposed to have a web page, however, I cannot find it.
I am trying to reach them to download their proposed Truss Standards.  The e-
mail addresses I got off this list were returned to sender.  If anyone has
either a valid e-mail address or web site address to this organization, I
would appreciate it.

Thanks

Mel Slaysman
mjslaysman(--nospam--at)aol.com