Falling Debris Impact

Thanks to everyone for the input (especially Christopher Wright and Drew
Morris).  I haven't been able to find the text by H. Max Irvine (Structural
Dynamics for the Practising Engineer, August 1992, Van Nostrand Reinhold) at
the U of W engineering library or thru interlibrary loan.  If anyone has a
copy I'd appreciate it if you would drop me an e:mail at <RonR908326(--nospam--at)AOL.COM>.

Thanks

Ron Roberts