Bamboo Houses

I can not comment on the issue. I have not seen one other than in
movies.

Certainly they are built in contries that whose laborers make far less
that 8000 pesos a year!

A priori I would think of a bamboo house as residence in a slum or the
counrty. I might be wrong. I see wood houses in downtown Washington DC!

Some slums or favelas are built with premium materials (Caracas for
instance0, However, rampant corruption, ignorance, and other evils does
not allow for a good urbanization.

Jose Diez PE (Fl).