Re: Ice Splitters/Snow Loads on Roof Projections

Chris,

What county or jurisdiction are you working in?

I do work in the Reno/Tahoe area and could help you with some of your
detailing.  Do you use autocad?  What version?  I could e-mail you some
helpfull info if you would like, but could probably not get to it till late
next week.

Do you know Alex Firth?  He's a structural engineer in your Corvallis, OR.
office.

Let me Know.

Brian Dunagan, P.E.