Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Ice Splitters/Snow Loads on Roof Projections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Ice Splitters/Snow Loads on Roof Projections
- From: BD2PE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 01:44:51 EDT
Chris, What county or jurisdiction are you working in? I do work in the Reno/Tahoe area and could help you with some of your detailing. Do you use autocad? What version? I could e-mail you some helpfull info if you would like, but could probably not get to it till late next week. Do you know Alex Firth? He's a structural engineer in your Corvallis, OR. office. Let me Know. Brian Dunagan, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Ice Splitters/Snow Loads on Roof Projections
- Next by Subject: Re: Illinois SE vs. PE
- Previous by thread: Ice Splitters/Snow Loads on Roof Projections
- Next by thread: Part time help wanted