Re: I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it

Ed

AOL uses AOL NETFIND ( which is actually Excite ).  The advantages of
Copernic98 is it combines the best hits of 10 different search catalog
engines, of which Excite is only one.  So, you don't really need it ... but,
sometimes the combined filtering of all ten search engines gives you a better
list of hits.  My only complaint is it can be slower combining the searches
than using a single search engine.  Offsetting that is a very nice bargraph
indicator showing the progress of the searches.  Try it.  It's free!

Ron Fong
Fremont,  CA