Re: I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it

>AOL uses AOL NETFIND ( which is actually Excite ).  The advantages of
>Copernic98 is it combines the best hits of 10 different search catalog
>engines, of which Excite is only one.  So, you don't really need it ... but,
>sometimes the combined filtering of all ten search engines gives you a better
>list of hits.  My only complaint is it can be slower combining the searches
>than using a single search engine.  Offsetting that is a very nice bargraph
>indicator showing the progress of the searches.  Try it.  It's free!
>
>Ron Fong
>Fremont,  CA

I downloaded Copernic after Dennis told us about it, tried searching for
information I've tried to find before with very little results and Copernic
found tons of information that has been very useful to me.  I think it's
great.
Thanks, Dennis, for letting us know!

Gudrun Olafsdottir
Reykjavik, Iceland