Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it
- From: Gudrun Olafsdottir <gudrun(--nospam--at)hnit.is>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:32:40 +0100
> >AOL uses AOL NETFIND ( which is actually Excite ). The advantages of >Copernic98 is it combines the best hits of 10 different search catalog >engines, of which Excite is only one. So, you don't really need it ... but, >sometimes the combined filtering of all ten search engines gives you a better >list of hits. My only complaint is it can be slower combining the searches >than using a single search engine. Offsetting that is a very nice bargraph >indicator showing the progress of the searches. Try it. It's free! > >Ron Fong >Fremont, CA I downloaded Copernic after Dennis told us about it, tried searching for information I've tried to find before with very little results and Copernic found tons of information that has been very useful to me. I think it's great. Thanks, Dennis, for letting us know! Gudrun Olafsdottir Reykjavik, Iceland ------------------------ Guðrún Ólafsdóttir Verkfræðistofan Hnit hf. Háaleitisbraut 58-60 Sími: 568 0500 Fax: 568 0503 Netfang: gudrun(--nospam--at)hnit.is ------------------------
- Prev by Subject: Re: I do not understand ....
- Next by Subject: I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it
- Previous by thread: Fw: MS Word (HUMOR?)
- Next by thread: California SE exam: refreshing course