Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
California SE exam: refreshing course[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: California SE exam: refreshing course
- From: "Mr Sit" <sitetw(--nospam--at)hkstar.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:10:08 +0800
Dear Engineers: I'll sit the SE Examination this October. Are there any refreshing courses to be held in San Francisco or elsewhere for the Exam? If there are, how can I contact them for more information. Thank you all for your assistance. Edward Sit. P.E. (CA)
- Prev by Subject: RE: Cal Trans Sign Structures
- Next by Subject: Can we vote?
- Previous by thread: Re: I found this free Search program - Copernic 98 and recommend it
- Next by thread: Pole Foundations