From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 1998 4:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Year 2000 computer problem!

With all the due respect to the participants of this discussion, I find
that the problem has been blown out of proportion.

FYI, everything is fine. Most of the programs have already been updated. As
a matter of fact, there is no new work coming in this area (fixing of Y2k
bug). Which means that most of the software have been updated or are in
process of being updated.

Shafat
p.s. Rumor is that IRS computers will crash (beyond recovery) on Jan 1,
2000. Amen