Re[2]: Canvas patio covers and the code????

I found a section in the First Draft of the IBC which addresses live load on
     awnings.  It says to use 5 psf roof live load for fabric covered
     structures.  I did not find any other references that would help with
     wind load on canvas covered structures.

     Ed Haninger
     Fluor Daniel

the same of us, except we have only had to design the frame structure of the
awning.  I have found no info addressing awnings.  Let me know if you find any
good info.

Good luck,

Brian Dunagan