AVwin98 Structural program

I am searching for users of the program  AVwin98.
At the end of a check of the software capability I have
some doubt on the results.
I wrote to the sofware-house, but I did not received answers.
Than I need help of a frequent user to eliminate my doubts.

The program is easy to use, but there are some problems
on the calculation of Section characterics and shear stress
calculation.

If You are interested in software, the web site is :
www.avansse.com

Many thanks in advance

Giammarco Negrini
Studio Negrini sas di G.Negrini e C.
Lainate ( MI ) - Italia
e-mail  : stn(--nospam--at)staff.it
Alternative e-mail  :  gm(--nospam--at)galactica.it