Re: Application for Structural drafter

Dear Sandeep,

We are pleased to inform you that out of the 78 applications in our
database you have been shortlisted for interview.  We think that your
background is more suited for the position of structural design
engineer. please send your postal address so that we can send you the
detailed package containing information about the terms and conditions
and job description. After we have recieved your conscent to our
conditions we will call you for interview.

Truly yours,

Samuel Long shaft.