Re: AVwin98 Structural program

Please be careful in doing business with this company. During my chair at
SEAOSC CAC, I have received several complains from engineers who had paid
in advance but never got any software. I tried to contact the company but
was unsuccessful. As far as I know, they still owe that software to some
SEAOSC members.

Shafat