From: Matt Boone [mailto:socr_stud(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 1998 9:33 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: AutoCad14

Have a software question.  Does anyone happen to have a copy of
AutoCad14 that I could possibly get a copy of?  I am starting College in
a couple of weeks and starting in the Architectural Engineering
Department.  They run AutoCad14 in the labs and I was trying to get a
copy of it so I can work on my own.  Thank you in advance.

Matt