Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Canvas patio covers and the code????[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Canvas patio covers and the code????
- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 07:44:58 -0400
_I found a section in the First Draft of the IBC which addresses live load on awnings. It says to use 5 psf roof live load for fabric covered structures. I did not notice any other references that would help with wind load on canvas covered structures. Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel ============================================ ... the same of us, except we have only had to design the frame structure of the awning. I have found no info addressing awnings. Let me know if you find any good info. Good luck, Brian Dunagan
- Prev by Subject: Re: Canvas patio covers and the code????
- Next by Subject: Cavity Width in Masonry Walls
- Previous by thread: Re: Canvas patio covers and the code????
- Next by thread: Leaving the List