Re: AutoCad14

Surplus Direct, now a division of Egghead, has a section on academic and
educational software in each edition of their flyer that I received.  You
probably can access it thru Egghead's web site.

I don't know if it is still true, but at one time AutoDesk required that you
get *their* permission before transferring ownership of any of their programs.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona