Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: seaoc[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: seaoc
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:45:03 -0500
Title: FW: seaoc
we have a client who desires to evaluate the flatness of an existing concrete slab on grade floor and to measure any variations periodically
i have seen reports that provided "micro-elevation" study that provides a contour type mapping
for any evaluation it seems the tolerance should be tighter than conventional survey practice
i am looking for information and equipment required regarding how to conduct a slab elevation study with close tolerances. I am of the understanding that a data collector is available that meets this description.
- Prev by Subject: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Next by Subject: RE: seaoc
- Previous by thread: RE: Wind Loads on Monopoles
- Next by thread: RE: seaoc