FW: seaoc

Title: FW: seaoc

we have a client who desires to evaluate the flatness of an existing concrete slab on grade floor and to measure any variations periodically

i have seen reports that provided "micro-elevation" study that provides a contour type mapping

for any evaluation it seems the tolerance should be tighter than conventional survey practice

i am looking for information and equipment required regarding how to conduct a slab elevation study with close tolerances. I am of the understanding that a data collector is available that meets this description.