From: Robert Rollo [mailto:rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 1998 1:45 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: FW: seaoc

we have a client who desires to evaluate the flatness of an existing concrete slab on grade floor and to measure any variations periodically

i have seen reports that provided "micro-elevation" study that provides a contour type mapping

for any evaluation it seems the tolerance should be tighter than conventional survey practice

i am looking for information and equipment required regarding how to conduct a slab elevation study with close tolerances. I am of the understanding that a data collector is available that meets this description.