From: AnandNene(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:AnandNene(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 1998 4:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Wind Loads on Flagpoles

Continuing further on Bill Allen's thread, I would like to know the factors
be applied for flag poles and flag.  The flag poles are generally straight
forward (it is not a DSA project -:)).  I am interested to know what factors
to apply for the flag itself.  I did not find any reference in the UBC nor
in
ASCE 7-93.

Anand Nene, S. E.