AVwin98 Structural Program: WARNING

Careful with this program!!!

I'm one of the many suckers who bought avansee back in 1993/94 with the
promise of (and prepayment for) additional program modules. These modules were
never delivered and the company selling avansee went belly up. Needless to
say, the money I sent in for these modules disappeared.

These guys have a lot of guts trying to market this program again. If I
weren't so busy I would consider legal action (fraud) just on principle.

If you buy this program, don't say you weren't warned.

Earl Conroy
EC Engineers