Re: Fwd: "CLIENT SERVICES" (read ripp-off)

ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> Dear Joe:
>
> I received your fax and I am very disapointed of Eagle Point to say the
> least.Charging $350 for the first five modules is highway robbery.  Charging
> $10 for each module would be more like it.
> What the "updates" for these modules reallyare, is correcting mistakes or bugs
> Eagle Point created to start with or a way overdue Building Code update. Why
> should anyone have to pay for "your" (Eagle Point's) mistakes. Other companies
> pass on their updates for free.

I hope you are right.  AutoCAD 13 had plenty of bugs in it, especially
when it came to printing over a network.  When our company computer
administrator called AutoCAD tech support, they admitted about the
numerous problems associated with AutoCAD 13 and said that all those
bugs will be fixed in AutoCAD 14.  However, we did not get the update
for free nor was it cheap.  Guess that is what happens when a product
has a captive market.  The vendor can get away with anything.

Rajendran