Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PERMACRIB AND KEYSTONE RETAINING WALLS DESIGN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: PERMACRIB AND KEYSTONE RETAINING WALLS DESIGN
- From: TahirQ(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 23:26:55 EDT
FELLOW ENGINEERS: I am designing retaining walls and client wants to use KEYSTONE and PERMACRIB walls which are only 6' high. Where is the free info/software/details/specs which I can get. I have used VERSA-LOC before and this is similar to that but PERMACRIB will be the first one. REGARDS, Tahir Qureshi, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Performance-Based Seismic Design, Potential for Increased Professional Liability
- Next by Subject: Re: PERMACRIB AND KEYSTONE RETAINING WALLS DESIGN
- Previous by thread: RE: Kate (wildwoman) email address?
- Next by thread: Re: PERMACRIB AND KEYSTONE RETAINING WALLS DESIGN