Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
metal roof decking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: metal roof decking
- From: Dave Anderson <dnae(--nospam--at)home.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 21:14:40 -0700
Hi Is anyone design 18 gage metal decking as roof diaphragm no concrete and to support tilt up wall 34 feet long if yes . did you check it for axial and bending loads? that in CA . zone 4 ! by 96 UBC revision the joist spaced 8 feet on center thanks in advance D.A. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Metal Decks and powder actuated fasteners.
- Next by Subject: RE: metal roof decking
- Previous by thread: Re: PERMACRIB AND KEYSTONE RETAINING WALLS DESIGN
- Next by thread: RE: metal roof decking