Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wood Solutions Fair[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wood Solutions Fair
- From: "Serroels, Chris/SAC" <CSerroel(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:02:40 -0600
Is this "Fair" on tour? Will it be held at other cities? If so, where and when. -----Original Message----- From: Buddy Showalter [mailto:buddy_showalter(--nospam--at)afandpa.org] Sent: Thursday, September 03, 1998 6:21 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Wood Solutions Fair A Wood Solutions Fair will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center September 30, 1998 from 8am - 5pm pacific time. Registration fee is $25 and includes choice of 12 seminars, hot lunch, access to exhibit hall, and information kits. Seminar topics include: building codes, NDS & LRFD, shearwalls & diaphragms, trusses, engineered wood products, interior & ext. finishes, design for permanence, and architecture and wood. Continuing Education certificates and AIA CES forms will be available on request. A panel discussion on seismic design entitled "Recent advances in Wood Structural Panel Shear Wall Design" will feature several local designers and building officials, along with industry reps. discussing current trends in design of wood shearwalls and diaphragms. Register online at http://www.cwc.ca/la_reg.html or call 613-747-0466 to receive a registration form. The registration deadline is September 28.
- Prev by Subject: Wood Solutions Fair
- Next by Subject: wood solutions fair
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood Solutions Fair - Discussion of Seminar prices
- Next by thread: wood solutions fair