Re: 3/8 inch shear panels

Well said bill.  Certainly a good idea!  A very professional approach.  Funny,
I actually did this on some peer review jobs wher I was retained by my client
to give my opinion.  I tried to talk with the engineer and owner and explain
my views.  Certainly, the designer was more receptive and the client was
satisfied.  He was convinced that few dollars he may save is not worth it.

Anand Nene, S. E.

In a message dated 9/3/98 7:49:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com