Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
A325 anchor bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: A325 anchor bolts
- From: Chris Palmateer <chrisp(--nospam--at)vlmk.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 6:17:00 -0700
I have a job in which the contractor installed the anchor bolts for moment frame to low. The bolts are 1-1/4 in. A325 with heavy head nuts. How many threads does it take to fully develop the bolt? If the bolts lack 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch from extending through the nut completely, how does one calculate the reduction in the capacity of the bolt?
- Prev by Subject: Re: [Seismic Zone 4 vs Richter Magnitude Number]
- Next by Subject: Re: A325 anchor bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: higher loads or better details.
- Next by thread: Re: A325 anchor bolts