References for Basic Roof Diaphragm Design -Reply

NAVFAC P-355, Seismic Desgin for Buildings has a chapter on
diaphragms which discusses flexibility. Also know as Army TM 5-809-10
and Air Force AFM 88-3, Chap 13.

>>> Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net> 09/04/98 09:29am >>>
We don't do a whole lot of building design in our group, and it has been a
few years since I was involved in it full time.  We need a basic reference
work that fully explains the various methods and theories for diaphragm
design (i.e. Rigid, Semi-Rigid, etc.)

Bill Polhemus
Dannenbaum Engineering Corp.
Houston