RE: A325 anchor bolts

Beside the reduction of the tensile capacity due less than full thread
engagement problem, I would also check your concrete capacity.  I am not
trying to open up a can of worm here, but in general, A325 high strength
bolts is rarely used for anchorage.  Using A325 bolts for anchors in
cast-in-place concrete usually requires a very deep embedment and a
special reinforcement detailing to ensure for ductile performance, i.e..
concrete must have adequate strength to develop yielding of the bolt.  I
would check this condition first  and check if have adequate factor of
safety.  Remember that the published yield strength of the bolts is
normally the minimum yield.  Actual yield could go 10 to 20% higher.

Rudy Mulia